Genre: Uplifting Trance, Vocal Trance
More and more, I find myself leaning towards the uplifting subgenre of Trance. It’s such an amazing class of dance music with incredible melodies, amazing vocals and goosebumps-inducing rhythms. This is why I decided from now, Trance Nchantment series will be focused exclusively on 100% pure uplifting trance music.
The cover art for this mix is inspired by a comment from a close friend of mine who was one of the first to thoroughly enjoy Vol 1 of this series. He said:
Trance Nchantment (Vol. 1) is my favorite compilation of tunes for running, and it is one of the reasons why I am able to run 10Km marathon nonstop. So looking forward to volume 2. Thanks! Keep up the good work. :)
As with the first volume in this series, this mix is again perfect for any occasion where you need to get your heart pumping like a workout or a run. When carefully selecting and arranging this mix, I paid close attention to the flow of energy level. The mix starts out real strong with the first 4 tracks high on beats and energy. Then I take it down a notch with the 5th track, afterwhich I oscillate the energy level through to the end of the mix.
The selection of tracks on this mix follow a vocal/non-vocal pattern to keep things interesting.
- John O’Callaghan – Find Yourself
- Avenger – Phoebe
- Dash Berlin – Never Cry Again (Jorn van Deynhoven Remix)
- SoundLift – Lenda
- Martin Roth & Bartlett Bros – Losing Gravity (Martin Roth NuStyle Mix)
- Roger Shah & Signum – Healesville Sanctuary (Roger Shah Mix)
- INXS – Afterglow (Randy Boyer & Eric Tadla Mix)
- DJ Eco – Tonight Is Forever (Martin Roth Edit)
- Deal – Shine (Dankann & Antillas Remix)
- Sindre Eide – Essentia