Genres: Uplifting Trance, Vocal Trance
I’m starting to realize my own distinctive style of mixing Trance music. Essentially, aside from picking only the truly amazing and uplifting Trance tracks, I usually focus on keeping the mix interesting by mixing in only the best parts of the tracks and cutting out the boring loops. This in turn makes Trance songs so much more enjoyable when mixed together, as opposed to when you listen to them individually.
Case in point: the highlight of this mix is Track 9 which is my own mashup of two super awesome tracks by the unmistakable Oceanlab (Above & Beyond) and an up and coming producer/DJ from Romania named ATA.
Hope you find this mix as enjoyable and “enchanting” as I wanted it to be :)
- The Doppler Effect Feat. Carol Lee – Beauty Hides In The Deep (The Blizzard Intro Mix)
- Dido – Sand In My Shoes (Above & Beyond’s UV Remix)
- Oceanlab vs. Gareth Emery – On A Metropolis Day (Myon & Shane54 Mashup)
- DJ Shah feat. Adriana Thorpe – Who Will Find Me
- Heatbeat – Paradise Garage
- Ummet Ozcan – Trinity
- Tiësto – Love Comes Again (Vocal Mix)
- Alex M.O.R.P.H. Feat. Sylvia Tosun – An Angel’s Love (Vocal Mix)
- Oceanlab vs. ATA – Miracle Skies (DJ Seroton Mashup)
- Airbase – Escape