Genres: Vocal, Uplifting and Progressive Trance
One way I go about creating a tracklist for a mix is to start off with a “seed” track. This is the kind of track that jumps out to me as incredibly awesome. It’s usually so incredible that it feels as if it’s begging to be mixed in. Once selected, the seed track influences the rest of the mix in terms of theme, key, and average tempo.
In this mix, the seed track was the outstanding collaboration between Aly & Fila with the Egyptian singer Karim Youssef, a Middle Eastern-influenced vocal piece called “Laily”, which is the opening track of Aly & Fila’s 2013 album “Quite Storm“.
Another highlight in this mix is a simple mashup I created (track 6) called “Festival Rain”.
- Aly & Fila feat. Karim Youssef – Laily (Intro)
- Armin van Buuren feat. Richard Bedford – Love Never Came
- Artento Divini – Griffin (Original Mix)
- Maor Levi feat. Ashley Tomberlin – Chasing Love (Maor Levi’s Club Mix)
- Daniel Kandi – Promised (Jason Van Wyk Remix)
- ClAud9 vs. Estiva – Festival Rain (DJ Seroton Mashup)
- Armin Van Buuren & Orjan Nilsen – Belter (Original Mix)
- Alex M.O.R.P.H. feat. Natalie Gioia – Dreams (Radio Edit)
- Ruben De Ronde – Fjords (Gal Abutbul Remix)
- Leon Bolier – Timide (Andrew Rayel Remix)
- ATB – I Wanna Cry
- Daniel Loubscher – Never Give Up (Pedro Del Mar Remix)
- Aly & Fila feat. Sue McLaren – Mysteries Unfold (Extended Mix)
- Andrew Bayer – Need Your Love