Genre: Uplifting Trance
Trance is by far my favorite genre of electronic dance music. Some say that the name comes from an induced emotional feeling, high, euphoria, chills, or uplifting rush experienced by the listener. I personally love it because it’s more melodic than other dance genres such Techno, with more easily identifiable tunes and anthems. The main inspiration for creating this 1 hour mix that includes selection of my favorite Trance tracks comes of course from the world’s number 1 DJ and ambassador of this music, Armin van Buuren. If you haven’t heard of him or would like to hear the best of what Trance has to offer, then tune in to one of his weekly ‘A State of Trance‘ episodes. You’ll love it!
This mix is perfect for any occasion where you need to get pumped up like a workout or a run. It can even be used at work when you need to completely block out all outside noise and chatter and focus on churning through your work.
The selection of tracks on this mix follow a vocal/non-vocal pattern to keep things interesting.
- Tiësto – Elements Of Life (DJ Seroton’s Intro Edit)
- ATB – Beautiful Worlds
- Richard Durand – Always The Sun (Roger Shah Remix)
- Breakfast – Remember
- John O’Callaghan – Out Of Nowhere (Stoneface & Terminal Remix)
- Aly & Fila – Khepera
- Above & Beyond Pres Oceanlab – On A Good Day (Above & Beyond Club Mix)
- Sunlounger – Balearic Breakfast (Feat. Seis Cuerdas)
- Snow Patrol vs. BT – Chasing Every Other Car (DJ Seroton’s Mashup)
- Mat Zo – The Fractal Universe
- Solarstone – 4Ever