Genres: Chillout, New Age, Post-Rock
Relationships are tough deals. They’re never easy rides. Just when we think we’ve learned enough, they turn around and throw us a curveball that tips us off our balance and makes us question some fundamental truths about our relationships.
I had this inspiration to create a mix for those of us who have loved and lost people they’ve loved for such a long time. It’s hard to describe in words the mixed feelings one would have about this kind of loss (no matter what the cause may be), but in this mix I tried to offer some kind of comfort and, more importantly, hope.
- A.R. Rahman, Suzanne – Latika’s Theme (Slumdog Millionaire Soundtrack)
- Tigerforest – Sunset Destination
- De Santos – Ojos De Sol
- John O’Callaghan – Bring Back The Sun
- ATB – The Autumn Leaves
- Hammock – The World We Knew As Children
- Altair – Reminisce
- Epic45 – We Grew Up Playing In The Fields Of England
- John H. Clarke – Signal Urchin Rostrum
- Andre Rieu – La Derniere Rose De L’ete
- Painted Water – Forgiveness
- Bliss – The World Is Lost To Me
- Bliss – Wait And Wonder
- Hammock – Gold Star Mothers
- Jose Padilla – Adios Ayer
Thanks for all Seroton!… Your mixeds are a present for the heart and light in my soul.
The Drifter series… my favorites. I love the ambient music.
Thank you for you generosity.
I’m a spanish fan :-)