Genres: Chillout, Jazz, Swing, Blues
In this latest mix in the ‘Unwind’ series, I wanted to explore slightly more upbeat and happy melodies in the Chillout, Jazz, Swing and Blues genres. The end result is a delightful mix of some truly awesome and unique tracks, including my single all-time favorite Chillout tune, “Bluebird of Happiness”.
You’ll love to start your day with this mix, I know I did. It starts nice and easy with mellow chillout tunes in the first half, but then progressively changes into upbeat ‘swinging’ style in the second half, which I really had a fun time mixing. Finally, it ends on a high note with Keb’ Mo’s inspirational yet fun song “Everybody Be Yoself”.
- Jon Hopkins – Cerulean
- Dream Lab – Silver Skies
- The Man Behind C – Wherever I Go
- DJ Shah – Barbecue With Friends (Chillout Mix)
- Mojave 3 – Bluebird Of Happiness (Ulrich Schnauss Remix)
- Skysurfer – Always Away
- Jon Hopkins – Elegiac
- Blank & Jones – Nuits Blanches
- Enigma – The Piano
- Enigma – Following The Sun
- Schiller – Lichtung
- Lounge Jam – Mistery
- Citrus Jam – Nice Holiday
- Koop Feat. Yukimi Nagano – Come To Me
- Tim Tim – Rum ‘n’ Cocacola (Shake It Up Well)
- Keb’ Mo’ – Everybody Be Yoself
The mixes I have listened to you by you are aclaluty extremely good, and I don’t say that often. I especially enjoy Eclectic Shock. Keep up the good work.