Genres: Vocal, Progressive, and Uplifting Trance
I have been thinking recently about what it means to be “in trance”, or as the dictionary defines it to be a “detachment from one’s physical surroundings, as in contemplation or daydreaming”. It’s not a coincidence that this genre of music is called Trance. Any fan will definitely tell you that at one point or another they have actually felt it while listening to this music. Personally, I think it’s incredible that this type of music alone can get you to that state. At work, it’s the magic sauce for zoning in and getting stuff done. On the road, it makes your ride that much more fun (provided your speakers or headphones do it justice). At home or everywhere else, well, you get the idea.
And then there’s the “enchantment” part, which is “a feeling of great liking for something wonderful and unusual”. Getting lost in a Trance mix, like this one I hope, is a wonderfully enchanting experience that carries you on a journey from one “town” to another, each with its own unique “culture”.
That’s how I like to think of my Trance Nchantment mixes, and this one is no exception. Great new tracks combined with classic ones, all sequenced and mixed to take you from one “town” to another, a journey that I hope you’ll enjoy.
- John O’Callaghan Feat. Audrey Gallagher – Big Sky (Armin van Buuren’s Intro Edit)
- Dash Berlin Feat. Emma Hewitt – Disarm Yourself (Club Mix)
- Andrew Rayel – 550 Senta (Original Mix)
- Above & Beyond Feat. Richard Bedford – Sun & Moon (Dennis Sheperd Remix)
- Andrew Rayel – Source Code (Original Mix)
- Orjan Nilsen – Shoutbox! (Cressida Remix)
- Josh Gabriel Presents Winter Kills – My Friend (Original Mix)
- Mr. Pit – Shana (Duderstadt Progressive Dub)
- Dogzilla – Frozen (Original Mix)
- Aivem vs. Vilmo – Signals Of Summer Vibes (Original Mix)
- ATB – Alcarda
- Dash Berlin Feat. Jonathan Mendelsohn – Better Half Of Me (Alex M.O.R.P.H. Remix)
- Armin Van Buuren – Coming Home