Genres: Uplifting Trance, Vocal Trance
I started this mix about 4 months ago. After Trance Nchantment Vol 3, which was kind of dark and emotional, I wanted to create a mix that’s exactly the opposite. A pure uplifting Trance mix that’s filled with heart-pumping beats and overflowing with enchanting melodies.
This mix is also dedicated to my brother, Ahmad Hallak, who challenged me to create the ‘ultimate’ mix for his gym workouts :)
- Stoneface & Terminal – Don’t Give A Fuck (Vocal Radio Edit)
- Aly & Fila – Menes (Den Rize & Mark Andrez Remix)
- DJ Eco – Lost Angeles (Breakfast Remix)
- Pirates Of The Caribbean – He’s A Pirate (Tiesto Orchestral Remix)
- Nadia Ali – Love Story (Andy Moor’s Vocal Mix)
- Leon Bolier – Ocean Drive Boulevard
- Double Resistance – Emotions
- Alex M.O.R.P.H. & Woody van Eyden – Heavenly (John O’Callaghan Mix)
- Shogun feat. Emma Lock – Save Me (Stoneface & Terminal Vocal Mix)
- Iris Dee Jay feat. Maria Opale – Come To Me
- Aly & Fila – Key Of Life
- Sindre Eide – Two Against The World (Jorn Van Deynhoven Remix)
I must guilty confess my mind as trance música addict, I do not know muchas about expressing deep feeling with words but thanks God there is modern trance música to show our beloved ones how we feel about this changing world so in a freak of selfishness and hedonisms.thanks alot DJ for your talento sharing.
Great mix man !!
Hey, I just wanted to thank you for collecting those awesome tracks in mood categories. I sadly need single tracks and not your awesome compilation, but I’ll download those anyways, and since you included the tracklist, I may download the individual tracks as well!
You’re welcome Subnaree. Unfortunately, I don’t currently provide CUE files for my mixes, but I would if I see there’s enough demand for them. Thanks for listening.
I run everyday for about 45 minetus and listening to trance music while doing it is so much fun, it really relieves all my stress. I live beside the curragh of Kildare which is pretty famous for it’s scenery and I run everywhere around there listening to trance, and nobody is ever around. It’s like an escape from reality.
It sure is an amazing feeling. You’re lucky to live in such a place!